This may seem like a simple GWT Tutorial but I have been asked several times how to install the GWT Eclipse Plugin. I think part of the confusion is that there are two installs that you can use. This shows how to install the kitchen sink plugin so you can do all the really cool things.
- Fire up Eclipse and go to Help -> Install New Software…
- Once the download page opens, paste one of the links from bellow into the “Work with” text box and click the Add button. The url you use is depends on which version of Eclipse you are running.
- Select all the available options that are loaded into the selection box and click the Next button.
- Click the Next button to confirm that you actually want to install the plugin.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click the Finish button.
- Eclipse will go off and pull down all the relevant plugin goodness. Once the magic elves are done doing their thing, click Yes to restart Eclipse.